Clinic Visits at Chiropractic Care Australasia
At the clinic
On your first visit to Chiropractic Care Australasia:
- If you have not already then you will fill out a Case History Report.
- You will receive a Consultation concerning your health issues.
- A Chiropractic examination will be performed.
- Digital X-rays can be taken in our office if necessary.
- Complete explanation of all findings from your examination and X-rays will be given.
On your first visit the Chiropractor will tell you whether or not he feels he can help you. If he feels that Gonstead Chiropractic care is not the answer for your health concerns, you will be given our best referrals in the Melbourne metropolitan area.
If the Chiropractor feels that Gonstead Chiropractic can help you, your care will begin on your first visit.
It is our goal to get you back on the road to health as quickly as possible with no predetermined number of future office visits. If Chiropractic Care Australasia can get you back to health in three or four visits, it will be up to you to decide when you need to return. Following initial care, we have some patients that return for a periodic “tune-up” once a month, others once every two to three months and many patients that are seen only a few times a year or every other year. It will be up to you, your lifestyle and your health goals.