We’re Open COVID-19 Update
To our CCA Community,
We hope that you are well and maintaining your best health during this time. Transitioning into Stage 4 restrictions brings new uncertainty but rest assured, Chiropractic Care Australasia will continue to provide care for patients in need.
The DHHS have also stated the following two key points:
- Regarding “care and health care” and “necessary goods and services” “You can leave home to receive health care or attend medical appointments." If you need to see a doctor or health care professional, you should do so. Do not put off getting medical care. Your doctor or health care professional can provide advice on how to stay safe.
- “For some people, the nearest goods and services will be more than 5km away. In this situation you may travel beyond 5km to the nearest provider.”
In short, this means that if your chiropractic care is necessary for you, you may continue to attend your appointments through Stage 4 restrictions even if you live greater than 5km from the clinic. We are and will continue to be extra vigilant with our hygiene and sanitation practices and are monitoring all official government resources to stay compliant with national and state recommendations.
The following measures are now in place to support these practice guidelines:
Please note: If you or anyone in your family are known to be suffering flu like symptoms - please stay at home. Please contact us to reschedule or for further information regarding your health/wellness.
- Appointments have been spaced out where possible to support physical distancing guidelines.
- Internal signage regarding physical distancing requirements
- If you prefer not to wait in the practice reception, please inform reception and you are welcome to wait in your car or go for a short walk. Call 8566 6100 to let us know you have arrived. You will then receive a call when it is time for your adjustment and be directed straight into your consultation room.
- There will be no bags in change rooms so please bring your own to store your belongings in.
- Hand sanitizer is always available at the front desk and in the consultation rooms
- Patient bathroom will always be available for hand washing
- Face masks worn as per required
- A point of sale screen has temporarily been installed at reception for additional precaution
In these times of challenge and uncertainty we encourage you to look after yourself, mind, and body as well as your mental and emotional health. Supporting your immune system is essential with a good diet of primarily whole real foods, balanced nutritional supplements, and daily exercise. Incorporate meditation into your day or another breath focused practice – Calm, headspace or Smiling Mind are great resources to name a few.
Thank you for your support and understanding, we are trying our best to keep things as normal as possible for your chiropractic visits. Any questions or further information you are welcome to email us at [email protected] or call 03 8566 6100.
We want to ensure you feel comfortable and continue to seek care when in need.
Wishing you the best in health,
Chiropractic Care Australasia